Re: Segmentation fault when running 'configure'

From: John Almberg <jalmberg_at_identry.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 16:36:40 -0500

I downloaded the updated version, but now I'm back to the segmentation
fault problem, even running with sh. I guess this just isn't going to
work on this particular server. But I do thank you for your help and
assistance.

What I need to do is to send a POST request to a remote server over SSL.
Curl seemed like a simple way to get this done. I guess I'll try rolling
my own solution with LWP.

Thanks!

-- John