Re: creating directory hierarchy

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 17:22:26 +0100 (MET)

On Mon, 2 Dec 2002, Nicolas Berloquin wrote:

> > If you check out line 3068 in src/main.c you'll detect my noted
> > portability alert which we should fix. Also note my #ifdef lines for the
> > errno stuff.
>
> I'm not very used to other plateforms...

Ah, you'll soon get used to that as soon as people starts shouting about
things not compiling on their platform of choice! ;-)

In the case I mentioned above, we must make sure to not check for the letter
'/', but instead use the DIR_CHAR define or possibly define a new one. This
is of course because some platforms use other directory separator characters.

> > Further, I made create_dir_hierarchy() return -1 on failure and I think
> > we should bail out from the loop and not continue with the transfer if
> > this happens.

> alright, I'll add that. what curl error should I return ?

CURLE_WRITE_ERROR seems appropriate.