Eliminating Borland C++ Builder Warnings

From: Alexander J. Oss <alexoss_at_verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 21:28:32 -0500

I'm a libcurl newbie, and my first compilation effort on libcurl 7.10.2
using Borland C++ Builder 5 has yielded 135 warnings, but no errors. Now, I
usually subscribe to the "tip of the iceberg" theory of software development
and testing, where even things that seem small may not be.

Is it worth my effort to come up with workarounds for these warnings that
have no impact on other platforms' compilation? Has this been done already?
Or does everyone just turn off those warnings that they find?

Thanks!