RE: HTTPS Upload, is this fixed ?

From: Bruce Miranda <bruce_miranda_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 03:04:12 -0800 (PST)

Sorry if I didn't give any details. The problem is
that the file transfer progress meter just hangs after
the first line of 0%. This happens only with file
larger than 18K. Smaller files with transfer
successfully using the same options. On adding debug
statements to the sendf.c file I see that the
SSL_Write will return a -1 for larger files and that's
when it hangs. But for smaller files it will return
the total number of bytes written.

I've tried this even with 7.10.2 and it still fails.
I'm using OpenSSL 0.9.6g.

This is the command I'm trying

curl -T filename.txt --config
C:\HQ\BTHC\WC\PARMS\parmfile.txt

The parameter files looks like

cert = C:\HQ\BTHC\WC\PARMS\certname.pem:certpass
url = "https://website.name.co.uk/dirname/"
location
verbose
fail