Re: Make Test Failures

From: Steve Keller <skeller_at_healthtvchannel.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:07:55 -0900

At 11/25/2002 09:16 AM, Steve Keller wrote:

> Ok, so, and forgive my ignorance here, when I talk to my host's
> tech support, how should I word my complaint?

While talking with tech support (actually, while *waiting* on hold for tech
support), I decided to run make test and make install again so I had
something to tell them. Make test ran exactly as it did last week, failing
on both the HTTP and HTTPs blocks of tests. But make install ran just fine
for some reason. As far as I know, no settings have been changed on the
server since Friday, yet it ran without stopping.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help than this, but there you have it.

I've even run a few tests and cURL runs perfectly from both the command
line and from PHP.

--
S. Keller
UI Engineer