Re: SSL HTTPS use option of curl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 10:49:54 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 7 Nov 2002, Yuping He wrote:

> which option and how can I use this for the uploading with HTTPS?

The exact same option you use for plain HTTP.

> I have only found the option -E for the getting file (download) but I need
> the put function from client to server.

No, -E is for the client certificate and that may be used identically for
both download and upload.

To 'upload' to HTTP you need to decide which kind of upload you want to do. A
plain old POST is -d, a multipart formpost is -F and a PUT is -T...

Try reading the docs for more info.