Re: getting a secure page, a chalange at least for me

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 09:26:20 +0100 (MET)

On Wed, 6 Nov 2002, Bastiaan Naber wrote:

> Now I would like to do the same in curl but it fails. I use the following
> two lines:
>
> curl --dump-header headers 'https://bankieren.rabobank.nl/rib/rib.cgi?
> X009=&X010=20&X015=REKSAL'

While I agree with you that your attempts look fine, there's some minor
variations you can still try.

I'd recommend using --cookie-jar instead of --dump-header as it is a better
way to store cookies.

> curl -b headers -A 'Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows
> 95)' 'https://bankieren.rabobank.nl/rib/qslb2.htm'

To make this look even more like you came from the previous request, consider
trying to set Referer: to the previous URL, with --referer
'https://bankieren.rabobank.nl/rib/rib.cgi?X009=&X010=20&X015=REKSAL'.