getting a secure page, a chalange at least for me

From: Bastiaan Naber <bastiaan_at_ricardis.tudelft.nl>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 08:59:30 +0100 (CET)

I have used curl before with a lot of succes but now I'm stubeling on a
page I have a lot of difficulty with. So I would like to ask for you help.

The page I want to fetch is this one: (hold on don't just click it yet)

https://bankieren.rabobank.nl/rib/qslb2.htm

This page is not even directly accesable with a normal browser. First you
need to get this page:

https://bankieren.rabobank.nl/rib/rib.cgi?X009=&X010=20&X015=REKSAL

After that page has loaded in my browser (turned javascript off just in
case) I can get the earlier page.

Now I would like to do the same in curl but it fails. I use the following
two lines:

curl --dump-header headers 'https://bankieren.rabobank.nl/rib/rib.cgi?
X009=&X010=20&X015=REKSAL'

curl -b headers -A 'Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows
95)' 'https://bankieren.rabobank.nl/rib/qslb2.htm'

The first page loades ok and I get the 4 cookies. The second page is not
what I would expect. I have tested to see if my cookie posting is ok by
getting some http page and sniffing my connection.

What is wrong here ? I have tried to do the same with PHP curl, I do get
some different page then but it still is not the correct one.

Thanks for any tips or advise.
Bastiaan Naber