RE: problem with 7.10.2-pre2 on cygwin

From: Roth, Kevin P. <KPRoth_at_MarathonOil.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:48:07 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Stenberg [mailto:daniel_at_haxx.se]
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 9:00 AM

> Ok, I downgraded to automake 1.6.3 (keeping autoconf 2.54) and
> regenerated the files and uploaded a 7.10.2-pre3 set to the beta
> area. Can you try to build that one and see if it behaves any
> different?

Nope. I get the same error as before. Are other platforms
experiencing similar problems? It builds fine under MinGW/gcc3.2,
but that build uses its own custom Makefile, so I assumed it
wouldn't be affected.

I could run this problem past the folks on the cygwin developers
mailing list, except I don't really have much spare time right now
to help them track it down...

If you have anything else you can think of to try, I'd appreciate
your trying it. If not, I don't mind reconf-ing for Cygwin
(since I have to build a custom source tarball anyways...)

--Kevin