RE: Beaten by cahoot.com

From: Richard Cooper <Richard.Cooper_at_aprsmartlogik.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:45:58 +0100

> From: Roth, Kevin P. [mailto:KPRoth_at_MarathonOil.com]
>
> I also get both cookies, if my first call is to the java
> servlet (the 2nd URL way down below). But, if my first call
> is to the html frameset page (the 1st URL below), I only get
> the Apache cookie.

Ah right, Didn't notice you we're getting the frameset first.

> IE doesn't do this all in one request either. In IE, you pull
> up the frameset page, and after that it pulls up the other
> page. At least, that's what I saw when visiting
> "http://ibank.cahoot.com" and clicking log in.

Yes, that's how it works if you were browsing the site normally. However,
even with a fresh browser and no cahoot cookies I can still go straight to:

https://ibank.cahoot.com/servlet/com.aquarius.security.authentication.servle
t.LoginEntryServlet

and get the right page first time with IE. Doesn't work with Mozilla, Lynx
or Curl.