RE: Beaten by cahoot.com

From: Richard Cooper <Richard.Cooper_at_aprsmartlogik.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:40:15 +0100

Ok, now this is definitely very weird. Here's a list of my actions and their
results

1) Run the command you gave 3 or 4 times. Get the error document every time
2) Notice that I'm running version 7.9.8 (or some such). Decide I need to
upgrade and then try again
3) Do real paying work for ~5 hours. Eventually get round to updating.
4) curl -V = "curl 7.10.1 (i686-pc-cygwin) libcurl/7.10.1 OpenSSL/0.9.6g
zlib/1.1.4"
5) Run the command. Success! Got the login page.
6) Decide to try from fresh. Delete cahoot.cookie
7) Run the command twice. Get the error document twice.
8) Run the command a further 20 or so times, occasionally pausing to delete
the cookie file. Get the error document every time

Hmm. I had it in my grasp, only to have it torn away. Curse you cahoot ;-)

I guess I'll try again from home tonight (we have a proxy server too) see if
I get different results.

Is your result reproducible?

Cheers,

Rich