Problems in getting information frm this page

From: arturo didonna <arturo_didonna_at_yahoo.it>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 12:55:44 +0200 (CEST)

Hi everyone. I am trying to use the curl with the POST
method in order to get information from the following
page:

http://warrants.onvista.it/extended_search.html

It works from my browser when I type "FR0005130754" in
the BOX below the word "ISIN" and press the "Cerca"
button, but my scripts fail to do the job.

I use the following script from my Linux Mandrake 8.2
machine and I get no answer from the server.

#!/bin/bash
curl -A "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows
NT 5.0)" -d
"TYPE=1&SEARCH_VALUE=FR0005130754&Suche=Cerca"
http://warrants.onvista.it/extended_search.html

I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me to
solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Arturo DiDonna