Re: cURL 7.9.8 with OpenSSL-0.9.6g on RHLinux 7.2

From: <rmitchell_at_eds.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 07:18:12 -0500

Isn't the root cause of this problem something to do with RedHat including the
ENGINE stuff in the openssl RPMs? De-installing the RPMs would fix that, but
I suspect openssl is tied into other stuff and you'd end up deinstalling
something useful, like /bin/login or /bin/bash... :)

If you can't deinstall the the RPMs, removing/renaming /usr/include/openssl
(or whatever) would be another way to fix it.

Ralph Mitchell