RE: couple of stack dumps for 7.10-pre2

From: Roth, Kevin P. <KPRoth_at_MarathonOil.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 17:16:29 -0400

Yes - this happens at a cygwin prompt also. Win2k Professional Service Pack 2 for what it's worth (haven't tried yet on other service pack levels or another windows os).

Due to some problems using GDB (specifically something barfs when calling out to "Non-Debugging functions" such as gethostbyname(), socket(), etc...) I'm unable to run this through gdb at present.

Could our win32 expert (Joern, where are you?) try running this to see whether he sees the same issue? If so, does he have a debugger?

--Kevin