Secure FTP usage

From: Moneesh-Kishanlal Khanna <moneesh-kishanlal.khanna_at_db.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 17:25:19 +0800

How do I connect to my secure FTP server (SSL) using curl, I am not able to see any usage on how to do secure ftp. My requirement is that I should be able to log in with only my pem certificate and without ID and password.

Kindly help
Regards
Moneesh Khanna
CIB GTO / CTI / Processing Systems / E3 Asia, Deutsche Bank APHO, Singapore
Tel : (65) 6423-8352 Fax : (65) 6423-8646 Email : moneesh-kishanlal.khanna_at_db.com