Re: problrm building curl and libcurl 7.9.8 on WIN32

From: <Joern.Hartroth_at_comma-soft.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 14:27:43 +0200

Hi Ofira,

I'd say the multi-interface functions are missing from the DLL definition
file "lib/libcurl.def".
I'll try updating libcurl.def in the cvs archive tonight. In the meantime,
you can easily add appropriate declarations yourself. The result should look
similar to this:

        curl_easy_duphandle @ 25 ;
        curl_formadd @ 26 ;
        curl_multi_init @ 27;
        curl_multi_add_handle @ 28;
        curl_multi_remove_handle @ 29;
        curl_multi_fdset @ 30;
        curl_multi_perform @ 31;
        curl_multi_cleanup @ 32;
        curl_multi_info_read @ 33;

The select is something else, however. You're probably missing another
library in your top-level project.

Cheers,
    Joern