I am back

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:45:10 +0200 (MET DST)

Hey friends!

I got back to Sweden late last night.

I've received more than 3500 mails during my absense, and I've only started
to scratch the surface of that pile. I'll take time. Please allow me a week
or so to sort them all out, and if you still miss my reply after that, mail
me again as I might have accidentally missed your mail in the enormous amount
of mails I have to go through.

I had a great trip, travelling around Tanzania for a month. Pictures will
appear for the interested in a few weeks as soon as I've had films developed,
photos scanned and HTML edited.

--
  Cheers,
  Daniel Stenberg