Send multipart/form-data from command line <--please help

From: SpamSucks86 <spamsucks86_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:23:23 -0400

I want to POST to a form. The things I want to post are a file and some
name/value pairs. How can I do this from the command line? When I do:

Curl -F file=@test.txt -d moo=quack <URL>

I get: You can only select one HTTP request!

What is the proper way to do this? I'd normally be using PHP, but I
think there's a bug with multipart/form-data POST's (I posted about it
on the CURL and PHP mailing list. Thanks for any and all replies!