Curl on Win XP in batch file and retransfering...

From: tenbit <pozmu_at_tenbit.pl>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:02:03 +0200

Hello curl-users,

  I use cURL as a program to fill and post forms (with POST method). At one session I'm
  posting about 600 forms [I have broke it into two parts right now].
  The problem: I have slow connection, servers with the forms are slow
  and sometimes (uhhh, everytime at honest) some of them aren't
  processed correctly, cURL simply can't connect to them. What can I
  do to prevent this e.g. try again? I searched the manual and mailing-lists archives and found, that
  there is no "retransfer if something fail" function in cURL. But
  maybe there are some third-party enhancements or scripts that may
  halp me? My bath file (I run cURL on WinXP) looks like this:
start /w /b e:\curl\curl.exe -x some-proxy:8000 -d
"variable=value&variable2=value2&" http://some.page/some.form -o D:\outXX.html
start /w /b e:\curl\curl.exe -x some-proxy:8000 -d
"variable=value&variable2=value2&" http://some.other.page/some.form -o D:\outXX.html

Hmmm... maybe someone have idea how to write to a file the lines, that
have fail? It would resolve my problem partially.
TIA for any help.

--
Best regards,
 tenbit                          mailto:pozmu_at_tenbit.pl