Redirecting stdout in Win32

From: Derek Goring <d.goring_at_niwa.cri.nz>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 09:59:11 +1200

Hi there

I'm a new user. What I want to do is really simple, but I can't find
how to do it. I simply want to direct all output to a log file. I can
send errors using --stderr myoutput.log but how do I redirect
stdout? Normal piping using > myoutput.log eliminates output to
the console, but gives an empty file. I'm using Win32 on Windows
2000.

And another question from a novice: why is Fortran not in the list of
programs for which libcurl is available?

Cheers

Derek Goring
Principal Scientist
Coastal Hydrodynamics
National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research
NIWA
P O Box 8602
Christchurch
New Zealand