loging in with -F

From: Matomira, Fernando <Fernando.Matomira_at_dialog.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 17:52:55 +0200

Hello,

  I am trying to send a document to a password-protected servlet, and I am
trying to use the -F option
without success: I just get the login page (and I see a 100 Continue
response in the headers - and a 200 OK, too).
I want to use the -F option because URL encoding only supports the latin
character set and, worse, I think newlines won't work.
With the -d option, I manage to get through. Any ideas?

curl 7.9.7

Thanks in advance,

--
Fernando D. Mato Mira       matomira_at_acm.org
The Dialog Corporation GmbH