cURL hangs on ftp upload in cygwin version

From: Dennis George <dwgeorge_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 16:46:26 -0700

 I had the opportunity to try my cURL with another FTP server, out on the
 net - with the same result. It hangs. This applies to the binary as well
 as the source distribution.

 Has anyone else used the cygwin version (7.9.7) with Win98 (1st edition)?
 Kevin Roth has tried it with NT4, W2K, and WinXP and it worked fine.

 For those with knowledge of the iternals of cURL, any ideas on how to
 diagnose the problem, perhaps with GDB?

Hundreds of nodes, one monster rendering program.
Now that’s a super model! Visit http://clustering.foundries.sf.net/