Re: problem with post form

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 15:33:20 +0200 (MET DST)

On Fri, 10 May 2002, [ISO-8859-2] Apró Szabolcs wrote:

> A tried with -d option as well, but did not work either.
> formtag is: <form method=post action=/include/login.big>

This tag says you should use -d, similar to this:

 curl -d "user=szabi1&pass=alma12&back=user&x=0&y=0" -v
"http://www.tozsdecapa.hu/include/login.big"

If you save the HTML, change the method=post to method=get, fill in the form
and submit it, then you'll see the full POST string in the URL field...

There might be other reasons why this post doesn't work. Like user-agent,
cookie or referer checks.

the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: bandwidth_at_sourceforge.net