Re: curl 7.9.7 pre-release 1

From: Warrick FitzGerald <wfitzgerald_at_livetechnology.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 10:07:43 -0400

Thanks, you were correct.

However when running from /usr/local/bin

[root_at_localhost bin]# ./curl --version
curl 7.9.6 (i686-pc-linux-gnu) libcurl 7.9.6 (OpenSSL 0.9.6b)

[root_at_localhost bin]# ./curl www.MyURL.com --trace-ascii-only
curl: option --trace-ascii-only is unknown
curl: try 'curl --help' for more information

Am I using the incorrect verison, or am I just missing the point alltogether
:) >?

Thanks
Warrick