Re: Compile for HPUX with OpenSSL

From: John Horn <screamingant_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:11:48 -0400

>My other guess is that you might not have HP's ANSI C compiler.
>That's an upgrade. You might want to try to get the gcc binaries,
>then download the latest gcc & OpenSSL source code, then build &
>install the latest gcc and then build & install the latest OpenSSL
>and then finally build & install cURL.

I have HP's ANSI C installed on another server. I think I'll download the
source for OpenSSL and compile it all on that other machine. I will let you
all know what happens later this week.

I believe the Porting Centre in the UK is planning to do a compile of the
latest version of cURL with OpenSSL enabled soon also.