Re: Bug in curl 7.9.1 (i586-pc-linux-gnu) libcurl 7.9.1

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 14:02:58 +0200 (MET DST)

On Fri, 5 Apr 2002, Götz Hoffart wrote:

> first, thanks a lot for your great software. I'm using it every day as a
> convenient method to get files without thinking about *how* to get them.

I'm glad you find use for the little rascal. ;-)

> But I found a bug:

> goetz@tiffy:~ > curl -o http://www.knubbelmac.de/index.html
> Segmentation fault

I believe this bug is the one I fixed on March 8, and is fixed in the
upcoming 7.9.6 release (thus present in at least 7.9.1 to 7.9.5).

I consider the bug pretty harmless, it is just an fclose(NULL) done in the
client-code...

Thanks anyway for reporting!