Bug in curl 7.9.1 (i586-pc-linux-gnu) libcurl 7.9.1

From: Götz Hoffart <goetz_at_hoffart.de>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 12:48:58 +0200

Hi,

first, thanks a lot for your great software. I'm using it every day as a
convenient method to get files without thinking about *how* to get them.

But I found a bug:

-------------------------
goetz@tiffy:~ > curl -o http://www.knubbelmac.de/index.html
Segmentation fault

It is a typo to write "-o" instead of "-O" but it happens to me quite
often as I press "shift" not enough when typing fast. But there should
be warning or something, not a segfault.

I'm using Linux 2.4.17 on an AMD K6-2+/500, compiled with gcc 2.95.2. If
I can do something for you to trace the bug please tell me.

Thanks in advance,

Grüße
Götz