RE: curl-7.9.5-win32-nossl.zip file crc error

From: <Joern.Hartroth_at_comma-soft.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 09:05:33 +0100

Hi all,

sorry for the perturbance with an apparently defective non-ssl archive of
curl-7.9.5 for win32.
I just checked my locally compiled zip file and found it to be ok, so the
problem must have been somewhere in the network transfer.
More precisely, my Opera 6.0.1 appears to be getting smart about uploading
file contents. I just reuploaded the working zip archive with opera and
found the result to be defective, too. My third try using the old IE worked,
though. Weird stuff.

Daniel: I finally managed to upload a correct archive as
curl-7.9.5c-win32-nossl.zip. It got copied to the bad uploads dir. Could you
please rename the file for me and move it to the download page. The
7.9.5-nossl and 7.9.5b-nossl versions are the defective ones.

Cheers,
    Jörn