Re: 7.9.5-pre4

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 13:41:12 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 1 Mar 2002, Clay Loveless wrote:

(Cc'ed to the libcurl list too. *need assistance here*)

> Sorry for the time it took me to get back to this ... I've run the tests
> multiple times (on two separate machines), and it fails on the same tests
> every time -- 4, 15, 120, 121.

Well, at least you and Blake Girardot get the same failures.

> * curl 7.9.5-pre4 (powerpc-apple-darwin1.4)

Just for the record, Blake's versions said (powerpc-apple-darwin5.2).

The comments I made regarding these errors are of course still valid:
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/archive-2002-03/0000.html

We need help here. I don't have such a machine myself.