Linux Journal and no mention of curl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 09:27:20 +0100 (MET)

Yeah, I got the March issue just yesterday and guess the focus? "Web
Scripting". They even feature a multi-page article titled "Client-Side Web
Scripting".

I was slightly dissapointed that they did not mention curl at all. Well,
actually there *is* a mention of "curl" there. It is in one little sentense
but just in the context of saying that you could use other tools such as
"wget and curl".

Oh well. Too bad the article isn't online, as it covered one or two HTML
filtering and reading techniques the ordinary curl hacker might find useful
and it could've been a good companion to the "The Art of HTTP Scripting"
document.

... I should have a talk with the guys in curl's PR department. ;-P