Re: Bugs with cookies

From: Clay Loveless <lists_at_crawlspace.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:20:43 -0800

Looks like the problem persists with 7.9.5-pre4 ... After installing that
version, I'm still getting bogus "set-cookie" headers out of the header dump
file that results from my SSL POST.

Since I've been working with this output for awhile now, I can read through
the dump file, look for the "good" cookies, separate them from the bad,
write out the good ones to a "cookiejar.txt" file, and then have all
subsequent requests (all NON-SSL) use that file for sending/receiving
cookies. All of that is working just fine.

So -- looks like the bug I initially reported may just be relative to
reading back from SSL.

Hope this helps ...

-Clay