RE: 7.9.5-pre3

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 13:10:52 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 Nico.Baggus_at_mail.ing.nl wrote:

> src/config-vms.h was also missing ...? I added it manually to pre2, does
> pre3 fix this too?

No, I like repeating my mistakes as many number of times I can possibly come
up with, so therefor I decided to wait with this file to get a good reason to
make *yet* another pre-release available soon!

Sigh. Thanks for pointing this out. I don't think there will be any raving
crowds screaming for this file though!

There is some good news though. I'm starting to get HTTP tests running "OK"
with the new test server...