Bug report

From: Pedro Medeiros <pzilla_at_yawl.com.br>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 19:21:03 -0300

 I found a bug in curl-7.9.4. I don't know where it is yet, because
I don't have much time to look at the source code, but I can show
you the effect of that. I have a php script that displays POST data.
When I run curl and send -F tags like this:

 curl -F key1=value1 -F key2=value2 ... <address>

The script returns key1=valu, key2=valu ... So, it is eating 2 chars
from the POST data. Then I used a perl script to get the exact request
from curl. And I got something like this:

POST /filter/index.php HTTP/1.1
Pragma: no-cache
Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, */*
Expect: 100-continue
Host: <host address>

--curlTQJOv8FaLoBmnU9yDA5+fs1K7Yx

value1--curlTQJOv8FaLoBmnU9yDA5+fs1K7Yx

value2--curlTQJOv8FaLoBmnU9yDA5+fs1K7Yx

value3--curlTQJOv8FaLoBmnU9yDA5+fs1K7Yx

value4
--curlTQJOv8FaLoBmnU9yDA5+fs1K7Yx--

Every key but the last one misses the finishing "\r\n". So,
I supose Apache is probably eating 2 chars from the POST data
because the boundary is reached, but no "\r\n" is found. I
could try looking at the code later, but if you know of any
fix for this, I would appreciate it.

 Thanks!

--
Pedro Medeiros