Re: libcurl Perl problem?

From: Georg Horn <horn_at_koblenz-net.de>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:49:54 +0100

On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 02:21:44PM +0000, Paul Harrington wrote:

> This might be more at home on the libcurl mailing list but...

I'm asking myself, why there are different lists at all... Curl basically
is libcurl, with a main.c that parses some commandline args wrapped around
it...

> I'm opening a curl session and using it to send multiple requests
> to the same server (re-using an existing ssl session).
>
> Some of these pages are HTTP Posts. After a page with a post in
> I am submitting one with out but the verbose output still shows:

> This is then causing the server to fail.

After you have posted data, you must "reset" libcurl to use GET-Requests
again with:

Curl::easy::setopt($curl, Curl::easy::CURLOPT_HTTPGET, 1);

Bye,
Georg