RE: things to do when I'm away

From: <Nico.Baggus_at_mail.ing.nl>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 13:02:00 +0100

> * The test suite situation is somewhat poor right now and
> some problems in
> recent versions would've been spared the public if we could
> run the test
> suite properly... To make the test suite run again, we need
> to make sure
> the new C coded HTTP server works and runs accordingly.
> I've taken this
> one step further and added the code done so far to CVS,
> browse them here:
>
> http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/tests/server/

SWS for VMS now is compiling & starting...., see attached zip file for sources &
exec
for AXP OpenVMS V7.1-1h2

> (It is still not working 100%, but we're getting there. All help is
> appreciated, including portability issues to make it build
> and run on all
> sorts of operating sytems.)
>
> * 7.9.5 pre-release. The 7.9.4 release was the second release
> in a row with
> slightly more problems included than I think is good. Thus,
> I want to be
> more careful and test the upcoming 7.9.5 more before
> release that one.
> So far, the 7.9.5 is mostly a 7.9.4 with all known problems fixed.

Builds on VMS, now working on SSL by request of J. Lance Wilkinson.
It probably works, needs more testing though.

> http://curl.haxx.se/beta/
>
> --
> Daniel Stenberg -- curl groks URLs -- http://curl.haxx.se/

Regards,
Nico Baggus

ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.