things to do when I'm away

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 11:26:11 +0100 (MET)

Hey

I know you all will miss me desperately when I'm away next week, skiing in
the Austrian alps, so here's a little list of things to do while I'm gone!
;-)

* The questionnaire Analysis! If you're the least interested in this project,
  I think you're obliged to read the analysis to see what we all think about
  the current situation and about the future. It is quite lengthy as I did
  put some effort into this.

  http://curl.haxx.se/q/analysis.html

* The test suite situation is somewhat poor right now and some problems in
  recent versions would've been spared the public if we could run the test
  suite properly... To make the test suite run again, we need to make sure
  the new C coded HTTP server works and runs accordingly. I've taken this
  one step further and added the code done so far to CVS, browse them here:

  http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/tests/server/

  (It is still not working 100%, but we're getting there. All help is
  appreciated, including portability issues to make it build and run on all
  sorts of operating sytems.)

* 7.9.5 pre-release. The 7.9.4 release was the second release in a row with
  slightly more problems included than I think is good. Thus, I want to be
  more careful and test the upcoming 7.9.5 more before release that one.
  So far, the 7.9.5 is mostly a 7.9.4 with all known problems fixed.

  http://curl.haxx.se/beta/