RE: ANNOUNCE: curl and libcurl 7.9.4

From: Roth, Kevin P. <KPRoth_at_MarathonOil.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 08:51:40 -0500

Tried compiling on Cygwin. make test fails on number 3 now (the
httpserver sits forever waiting for the line of text coming in; guessing
this is related to the CR/LF change you made for HTTP posts).

But what's worse - when I try a simple test against my internal SSL
server, the curl client waits forever for the final line of response
text. An older version of curl receives it just fine.

My sample response looks like this:

  HTTP/1.1 403 Access Forbidden
  Server: Microsoft-IIS/4.0