Re: runtests.pl change

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:25:29 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, Georg Horn wrote:

> > Of course, I'd be happy to get proven wrong here.
>
> I'm afraid not. :-( So it's probably not a very good solution, if a user
> has to fill up his machine with perl modules, just for a test-server.

One very tempting alternative is to simply write it in C. It would of course
require you to compile it before it is used, but it would also make it
perfectly portable to non-fork() systems such as win32 (which the current
perl-version isn't).

The test server is very simple and shall remain so.

Any taker?