Re: Question about cURL Exitcodes

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:14:17 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001, Roman Eich wrote:

(reply CC'ed to the curl mailing list)

> I`ve just have one question about the exitcodes. On the cURL Manpage are 52
> Exitcodes but if I run my script I get Exitcode '127' ?!

> So my question:" Are there more than 52 Exitcodes and if there are more,
> where can I find an documentaion of them?"

The FAQ states:

  4.6. Can you tell me what error code 142 means?

  All error codes that are larger than the highest documented error code
  means that curl has exited due to a crash. This is a serious error, and we
  appreciate a detailed bug report from you that describes how we could go
  ahead and repeat this!

First, make sure that you run a recent version. 7.9.2 is fine.