RE: Curle out of memory exception

From: Nielsen Linus (ext) <Linus.Nielsen_at_elema.siemens.se>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 10:29:53 +0100

> Hi!
>
> I am getting the following error while trying to get a file over a
> secured http connection and also this behaviour is erratic.
> Can anyone suggest how to solve this?
>
> CurlException: ERROR: CURLE_OUT_OF_MEMORY
>         at CurlOperation.perform(CurlOperation.java:463)
>         at CurlManager.getFile(CurlManager.java:115)
>         at CurlManager.getFile(CurlManager.java:80)

You will have to supply a little bit more information than this.
In order to help you, we need to know, for example, how large the
file is, the Java source code would be helpful, along with the
Curl version, and so on...

Please feed us with all the information you have, and we will try to
help you.

/Linus