Re: what i'm doing wrong?

From: STEVE STEFANOVICH <STEVE.STEFANOVICH_at_sydneywater.com.au>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 10:28:57 +1000

Hold your horses, mate, I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm trying to find out how can I get the same results as with the browser.

The output that happens in Internet Explorer is that I get the table of contents with the links enabled. I've tried to impersonate the browser with curl (-a or whatever) and I get the same result (nothing).

I guess the php script on the other side creates the page dynamically based on what's sent back - username/password obviously, but it looks it's something else besides - browser? cookies? What else can I try to mimic IE passing that info back?

Cheers,
Steve

>>> daniel_at_haxx.se 11/08/01 06:59pm >>>