Re: what i'm doing wrong?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 09:59:28 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 8 Nov 2001, STEVE STEFANOVICH wrote:

[biiiiiiiiiiiig snip]

So, you showed us a lot of commands and output that you claim is wrong. In
what way is that wrong? What is the supposed output? You could see for
yourself how you ended up getting a 302 code back with Content-Length: 0.

Zero content-length means no content.

It is not obvious to me that there's anything wrong anywhere in that picture.

I might also be a bit hit by the flow of questions in this style that we get.

> And yes, it is curl 7.9 - I'll try 7.9.1 if there's Windows binary
> available (would it make a difference though?..)

There is a 7.9.1 windows binary, and I don't think there is gonna be a big
difference, no. You shouldn't get the (null) strings in the cookie jars
though.