RE: Building cURL with new WIN32 LIBTOOL stuff

From: Roth, Kevin P. <KPRoth_at_MarathonOil.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 11:58:12 -0400

>> However, since this problem lies in the auto-generated part of the
>> Makefile, I have no idea how one would go about fixing it...

>I too think it looks like a libtool or automake problem.

I poked around a little more, and was able to find a patch for this
problem that had been posted to the libtool mailing list. FWIW, it
also applies to mingw, so it may be of interest to Jorn Hartroth:

 http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/libtool/2001-September/005549.html

Thanks for helping me figure out where to look!

--Kevin