unsubscribe requests

From: SM <nntp_at_iname.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 02:08:15 +0400

Hello,
At 14:10 12-10-2001 -0500, Carey, Bill wrote:
>Why am I getting all these messages? I just want to unsubcribe myself. If
>this keeps up I'll have to put haxx on the spam list. Please advise.

You are getting these messages before you were subscribed to the cURL
mailing list. I sent a note to the three people (including Bill Carey) who
posted unsubscribed requests to the mailing list today.

Each email sent through the cURL mailing list includes instructions on how
to unsubscribe. You should not send your unsubscribe requests to
curl_at_contactor.se as that email address is for posting to the list. Here
is an excerpt of the headers:

Send an email to curl-request_at_contactor.se with the word unsubscribe in the
body to unsubscribe from the mailing list.

Regards,
-sm