Re: Cookies still not working as of 7.9.1-pre2

From: SM <nntp_at_iname.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 22:02:45 +0400

At 16:09 05-10-2001 +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
>Nah, right. You still need to "enable" the cookie engine with a switch like
>"-b filenotpresent". Try adding that and see if it works better.

It works for me. :) It's nice to see the cookie jar being filled.

>We should probably start the cookie parsing when only the -c is present as
>well.

That's a good idea.

I made a mistake while testing. I ran:

 curl -b -c "cookie.txt" http://server/index.html

and I got:

 curl: (6) Couldn't resolve host 'cookie.txt'

followed by the webpage output. The cookie was not saved to the cookie.txt
file. BTW, I know that there should be an argument after the "-b". :) It
looks like a bug in the parameter parsing.

Many thanks to everyone who has worked on this cookie jar feature!

Regards,
-sm