Re: Beta build problem on Solaris

From: Cris Bailiff <c.bailiff_at_awayweb.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 19:15:34 +1000

Paul,
        just tried building this here:

# uname -a
SunOS markovich 5.6 Generic_105181-15 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-1
# curl --version
curl 7.9-pre4 (sparc-sun-solaris2.6) libcurl 7.9-pre4 (OpenSSL 0.9.6a)
#

I'm using gcc 2.95.2.

I have a couple of extra kernel patches over you, but otherwise, pretty
close... Works fine with a few basic & ssl sites so far...

Sorry,
Cris