Re: curl::easy 1.1.6 tarball

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:42:56 +0200 (MET DST)

On Thu, 13 Sep 2001, Cris Bailiff wrote:

> Would you like me to update the version number of the relase for this
> change? There are no functional changes....

I think so, the changes don't need to be functional to motivate it. Otherwise
there will be two different packages with the same version number floating
around "out there".

Further, I've decided to remove the perl directory (and the php one) from the
upcoming release archives. This makes separate releases and announcements of
the curl::easy interface somewhat more important for it to reach users.

I would appreciate if you took over the 'curleasy' announcing on places like
freshmeat from where Georg left it. (As he wrote earlier, it was removed from
freshmeat on his request.)