Re: SSL Certificate Info

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 12:03:21 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, Paul Harrington wrote:

> > I'll see if I can figure out how the make this info get ouput...
>
> This would be great if you could. Not sure what format the date should
> be returned in - unix timestamp would probably be easiest to work out
> when your Certificate is going to expire.

I've just committed code that outputs 'start date' and 'expire date' for the
server certificate when -v is used.

Example output looks like:

* start date: 2001-02-21 20:23:22 GMT
* expire date: 2002-02-21 20:23:22 GMT

I am considering adding an interface to libcurl to allow applications to
fetch this kind of information too...

Feel free to check out and try. It'll be included in the next pre-release of
course.