Re: curl cookie jar

From: Andrés García <fandom_at_retemail.es>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 20:45:17 -0400

> 1. File locking. It was said we need file locking to have several invoked
> curls all write to the same destination file.

That would be nice, but I have no idea how it can be done

> 2. Cookie filtering. Are we gonna support that somehow? How would one want
> to filter cookies? On sending and/or receving cookies?

I don't think we really need this, if we don't want to recieve or send
cookies when we connect to a server, we simply do not use a cookie jar
when we make the curl command.

In case of a script using curl to talk to different servers, the script will
have to know which servers are approved for cookie use and which are not,
so it can compose the curl command with or without the cookie jar as needed,
without curl needing to do any filtering of its own.

Andres