Re: Stealing code from configure.in

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 08:31:11 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 8 Aug 2001 curl_at_thewrittenword.com wrote:

> I'd like to steal the autoconf CURL_CHECK_GETHOSTBYADDR_R,
> CURL_CHECK_GETHOSTBYNAME_R, CURL_CHECK_LOCALTIME_R, and
> CURL_CHECK_INET_NTOA_R tests to make the ones in OpenLDAP and Apache
> better. As curl is now licensed under the MPL and MIT/X-derivative, I
> presume I'll have no problems?

There's no license problem to do so. You've got the green light. Besides,
you're a major contributor to them.

A minor hint, you might want the CURL_CHECK_WORKING_RESOLVER as well, as it
has turned out some people don't have a working 'localhost' and when they
don't, the CURL_CHECK_GETHOSTBYNAME_R tests all fail miserably.

--
     Daniel Stenberg -- curl dude -- http://curl.haxx.se/